Given time and talent constraints I only ever hope for tabletop worthy mini painting. I'd like to use these figs for some Disposable Heroes/Coffin for Seven Brothers (DH/C7B) gaming at my club. I hope to post pics of them soon (maybe some WIP and finished product).
So what else is in store? In no particular order:
- Terrain for DH/C7B - I'm hoping to make some "generic" Western European (read: France) houses, roads (dirt and tarmac), some basic "built up area/village" base areas, hedges, bocage, hills and so on.
- Painting up at least 3 battalions of 28mm Napoleonic French ligne infantry
- Painting up my Brigade Games PacWar US Marines and Japanese infantry
- Developing and producing some easily transportable terrain boards for use at my gaming club
- Researching the Kingdom of Italy and painting up some Italian line infantry for Napoleonics (gotta love the Italians of any era...but I'm biased. Viva L'Italia!)
- Paint up some WWI US Infantry